Monday, August 1, 2011

homeness

IMG_6674

IMG_6686

IMG_6681

needless to say (because many of you know), we are home. back to our own beds. back to many loads of washing and never ending dishes. back to overturned toy baskets and destroyed bookshelves. back to a jungle-garden which has been over-run with weeds. part of me is really happy to be back. another part yearns to go back to the other bay for good. we will see what time will bring.

3 comments:

  1. are you thinking of moving???? that last sentence was kinda ambiguous....

    anyway, had to say - those look like veges that've had some Willow Creek lane worm poo dumped on them! yes?

    and my boys are MAD obsessed with Bambi atm. until about 4 weeks ago, i always thought Bambi was a girl...ha!

    and, welcome home X

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, that does make it sound a bit like you might be moving?! I, selfishly, hope not. joking. I'll get over it eventually : P
    welcome home! so nice to have you back in the blog-o-sphere.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)