
today I tried to do two things out of my comfort zone. 1. wear my new/old purple sweater. (I don't 'do' purple or sweaters) and 2. wear high heels. The heels I decided completely impractical and they went promptly back to the wardrobe, I'm definitely a flats girl ~ though I would love to be comfortable enough to wear a pair of nice wedges... maybe one day I'll try again. ~

outfit details :: sweater, thrifted. skirt, restyled dress. belt, thrifted. tights and shoes, Kmart.
It's funny though, you know. I used to wear heels on an almost daily basis. Back before having 2 little boys of course and being frivolous was something I did regularly instead of dreaming about...
Anyway, as you can see the sweater has stayed. I'm not convinced yet (hello mono-boob) but we will see. It be a shame to cut up but it might just become another cardigan.
Also ~ Say hello to my photo-buddy:
Anyway, as you can see the sweater has stayed. I'm not convinced yet (hello mono-boob) but we will see. It be a shame to cut up but it might just become another cardigan.
Also ~ Say hello to my photo-buddy:


he's cuteness on two legs!!
oh snap. i don't do purple or heels either AND am totally planning on wedges this summer though.
ReplyDeletecute skirt!
i was all ready to say something nice about the jumper and then you mentioned making it into a cardi.... it would be a cooooool cardi!!!
ReplyDeletelove the skirt too
I don't do heels AT ALL. never have, never will, if anything - a small kitten heel for a wedding MAYBE and that's it... comfort is way too important PLUS I'm useless at walking in them... plod plod plod...
it does look nice, but I think it would make a pretty sweet cardi! x
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the sweater as it is! Wearing it that way especially... I don't wear high heels very often either, and if I do, it's not long before I end up barefoot again! (okay in some situations, not so much in others!)
ReplyDeleteI really like the purple on you, it suits you. And you don't look like you have a monoboob, honest! :)
ReplyDeleteoh yes, keep the sweater! It look beyond fabulous (especially with the skirt) and no mono-boob in sight.
ReplyDeleteI'm also not a heel-wearer. They make me feel like a drag queen!