Monday, August 29, 2011

...

the last couple of days has been filled up of sleepless nights, breaking precious belongings in cleaning frenzies, sore tummies, hour long tantrums, trackpants and the like. There has been a tiny amount of sewing done, some de-cluttering, furniture rearranging and Luke even bought home a crayfish from his diving expedition on saturday, so it hasn't been all bad... but we're taking it easy here for now.

and for the record :: this was the ONLY thing that bought Archer out of his tanty this morning. love that voice.

edit :: man fashion was BAD in the 90's, check out her shirt ~ I had one very similar! haha!!






1 comment:

  1. The tummy bug has hit our house too....I was bathing Sadie at 2am this morning and changing sheets. Hang in there! J.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)