

If I'm being honest, I wore this over the weekend. Today was more like a 'wrap up warm in whatever millions of knitted items you can find' day, thanks to the massive snow storm that's hit most of New Zealand at the moment.
Don't let that above smile deceive you... I'm not too sure I actually pull off these tights. I'd like to think I do but just not sure if they scream 'nearing her thirties woman in denial'. Yes I just wrote 'nearing her thirties' even though it's still 2 1/2 years away. It's been on my mind a lot, put there by the hideous grey hairs I keep finding while doing my hair in the mornings! Horrid! Time for another dye job I think.
outfit details :: dress, made by me. belt, thrifted. tee, cotton on. cardi, glassons. tights, kmart. shoes, the warehouse.
outfit details :: dress, made by me. belt, thrifted. tee, cotton on. cardi, glassons. tights, kmart. shoes, the warehouse.
In other news, I'm very excited about the fantastic luck I had op-shopping today. I will definitely have to share once I've washed/dried much of it. I'm also very excited for two special Bloggy friends and their both recent sharing of fantastic news! between them and Stella, blogland is going to be filled with extra sweetness in 2012!
Your outfit is so cute and you will be super awesome if you are still wearing tights like that when you are in your 30s!
ReplyDeleteI think you're rocking the tights lady :)
ReplyDeleteYay for your gorgousness! I turn 30 on Sun Kristen...yes denial is in fine form at my house this week! xx
ReplyDeleteI love the breaking of the rules - wearing black, brown, white and blue together. That rule is so outdated.
ReplyDeleteAnd pish posh to the 'too old to rock the tights', you're working them better than most teens would!