Tuesday, August 9, 2011

what I wore/ weekly wears

IMG_6759

IMG_6751


It's been a while since I did an outfit post hasn't it? To be honest it's mostly been trackpants and jeans around these parts anyway. Winter seems to do that to me. This week I've made a promise to myself to not fall into the 'Mum-drum' of lazy clothes just because they're easy. Time to make myself make an effort again, even if I'm just going to be at home all day... because let's face it, it's embarrassing when unexpected visitors knock and you're in your ugly-pants and holey merino jumper.... (ahem...).

So yeah. Outfits are going to become a more regular feature here. maybe even twice a week. but expect lots of repeats because let's face it, my kids have more clothes than I do!

outfit details :: dress, thrifted vintage. tee, cotton-on. cardigan, thrifted vintage. tights, k-mart. shoes, thrifted.

4 comments:

  1. Love this dress so cute! I'm with you on making more effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this outfit, it has a feel of spring about it.

    Some days I wish I could have a track pant day...working every morning and being in the public eye means, make up, hair, dress, tights, it gets a bit tiring to tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Haha, like Jannelle, I think you're channelling some spring vibes here! I think it's the white cardi and shoes :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie! Thank you for the sweet comment!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)