


Yes another post from me today. You lucky things!
I think that I will invest in a couple of extra pairs of boots next winter. I've worn this pair so much that they are scuffing at the back, not even sure if they are going to make it to next winter! I really shouldn't compain though ~ they have been worn almost every day since I bought them at the beginning of June!
I've made it a bit of a challenge to myself to make myself as many clothes or buy second hand where I can, rather than buying new. I mean I'm not going to stop myself from buying new if I can afford it at the time but it'd be nice to know that a lot of stuff I'm wearing has a story to it. Is that weird?
(also, I wish I didn't look so tired all the time... then I wouldn't look at the ground in so many photos!)
outfit details :: skirt, me. tee, me. cardi, my trustly old jeanswest job bought 100 years ago, tights, farmers. boots, number one shoes.
And thats me for a couple of days. I need to get some sewing done!
you look very cute :) I am hoping to make myself lots of clothes for spring. I neeeeeeeeeed a new wardrobe! x
ReplyDeleteSchwing schwing!
ReplyDeleteI have similar plans - new boots for next Winter (hopefully a decent/spendy pair.. we'll see) and plenty of self-made, or altered clothes. My wardrobe is seriously lacking in erm, appropriate, clothing at the mo!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I LOVE that skirt. loooooove it.
ReplyDeleteTired! You always look incredible...J.xx
ReplyDeleteHi grreat reading your blog
ReplyDelete