:: Happy Mail ::
I forgot to post about my vintage kitchen swap from Tracy last week...

And we were lucky enough to receive a little surprise gifty from Stella too!


(look at that teeny tiny Bear! she's so talented.)
:: Planes ::
Yesterday Fin and I had a go at making one of these planes. He's in love. (by the way, feel free to follow me on pinterest!)

:: Patchy Things ::
(yes I have stubby toes. thanks for not noticing until I pointed it out....)
Our house is one of those random balloons on the floor type houses.
I have more patchy things planned in my head. I'm addicted. Fingers crossed I gain some energy to make them.
And on a final note, i didn't realise until yesterday that it is Fathers day this weekend. So much for successful advertising campaigns luring my money from me?! Must also get some energy to make some gifts for certain fathers. Bleurgh.
(ok, so I've had to edit this post like 5 times since I published it. c'mon brain... WORK!!!)
(ok, so I've had to edit this post like 5 times since I published it. c'mon brain... WORK!!!)
LOVE your patchy things!!! Both are PERFECT! I'm similarly addicted, planning some blankets next, though looking at your cushion has me thinking that maybe one of those is next?!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked the parcel, and looks like a lovely swap too!
p.s. I have stubby toes too... Sigh...
So many lovely things to admire...surely Dad would love one of those cool planes for father's day!
ReplyDeleteI am hearting you patchy goodness....!
ReplyDeleteP.S Glad someone else edits their posts that much. hehe
My house is one of those random balloon houses too. :)
ReplyDelete