Sunday, August 14, 2011

boy style... sunday!

boy style! and bananas...

funny boys 

feetsies


It's been a long time since I called it quits on 'boy style' and to be honest, I've been missing it a quite a bit. So seeing as Luke is working this weekend I thought I'd get some photo's of what the boys were wearing yesterday. (you can tell when the hubby is working lots ~ I go into blogging overdrive, heh!)


funny boy

Finley (this is a fairly accurate depiction of what he is like....) :: Cardi, knitted by Nanny. Tee, Kmart (size 5?! I can't believe it!). Jeans, Pumpkin patch. Boots, Cotton On Kids.


archer - 18 months

Archer :: Overalls, Gift from Auntie Sally (thrifted). Tee, Fin's hand-me-downs. Necklace, Bambeado. Sandals, gift from great grandma (thrifted ~ I come from a long line of op-shoppers!)


On another note, I can't quite believe how much my boys have grown in the last 2 months or so. Slow down already!

4 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHA~~ go Fin!! esp that second pic, crack up!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cardi and overalls, love the facials :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny boys! When things are quieter, next month prob, I'm def bringng the boys over to play.
    Love the cardi too, looks so warm and snuggly. Darn Otto and his wool aversion, so much easier to keep them warm in the handknits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)