I've gone and misplaced my memory card reader. I am such a dimwit. So instead of showing you the jeans I patched up, the painting I've been doing or the dresses I restyled over the weekend, I thought I'd share with you some of my Pins and projects I have planned.
(click images for sources/links)

I bought some spray paint last Thursday, with the intention of doing this to our bedside tables. Not sure If I'll go through with it yet, or if they'll just end up completely white.
I'd really love to make myself a fabric satchel. Because I really want a leather one but I have to face the facts that it just isn't in our finances. I'd probably make one larger than this one and with lots of inside compartments so I can spend hours looking for my sunglasses and keys....
(and as a side note ~ there are some very pretty bags in this etsy shop if you're inclined.)
I've been slowly gathering little shells with oyster borer holes from the beach, so I can make a shell garland for our patio veranda. I've a long way to go though!
I've a pair of unworn jandals waiting patiently for me to give this tutorial a go, too.
My bicycle is begging for a seat cover. 'nuff said.
I think Finny would love these Party Animal necklaces. Who am I kidding, I'd totally wear them too!
My hair is such an awkward length right now and I think a couple of these pretty hair combs would be just the trick to get me out of my hair-rut. Because it's usually when it gets to this length that I get impatient and cut it short again...
and lastly:~
I neeeed to make this sweet little jumper. A baby to dress it in would be nice too actually.
what's on your crafty 'to do' list??
(feel free to follow me on pinterest to see more of my inspirations!)







Man, love ALL of these projects... So little time for all the lovely things I want to make... Can't wait to see how you go with these though!
ReplyDeletei am SO inspired!! (i LOVE that last baby pic. ohmyheart!)
ReplyDeletei scored some leather about a month ago for $2 - it's like a farmer's vest or something i think. i has a stamp saying '1945 Dunedin' on the inside. it's awesome REAL leather!! i used some already to make Ty a quiver for his arrows.
Can't wait to see what else you've been working on.
X
Love love love the animal party necklaces!! Sooo cool (100% cool for me too!) and the tooth comb - book marked! What a brilliant idea.
ReplyDeletex
Little jumper!!!!...& bike seat cover!!!!! sigh xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI love it all! I'm copying you and doing a similar little list on my blog - will link back to you, of course! Thanks for the inspiration :) Jenny
ReplyDelete