Friday, October 7, 2011

recently

I've been up to quite a lot creatively while my memory card reader has been out of action. Instead of 100,000 sperate posts when everything is finished, I thought I'd just share a million photo's of my many WIP's around the place right now...

IMG_7570

IMG_7569

IMG_7574

IMG_7607

IMG_7620

IMG_7626

IMG_7621

IMG_7624 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend ~ here's to some finishing! x

10 comments:

  1. Do I spy Party Animals? You are so darn creative! love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh so intreguing! (Did I spell that right? I'm too tired to be bothered checking.)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOH what is the first one?! please tell me it is something I (or future baby) can wear? gold painted bunting patterns = the hotness.
    you have been a busy wee beaver, so looking fwd to seeing it all when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah, you are SUCH a tease!!!

    it all looks amazing and yes, hurry up and finish!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Dee! I got excited feelings with each and every photo - dang! Wanna see! And want to have all the things you are making for MEEEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....you have been busy....you have intrigued me with all your little teasers.....Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh your sewingness projects are so swoon worthy! I have to get sewing myself.


    Talia Christine
    http://taliachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oowwww...that binding....& that floral fabric....OMG that amaing table/paint job/ thingie thing....Eeek! I love it all

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)