Friday, September 30, 2011

a few things on friday

I wasn't going to post today. and then the courier man surprised me with my new card reader than I didn't think would be here til monday. YAY!


IMG_7593

  • I bought that yellow dress I was talking about afterall. It makes me happy. Because who can not be happy when you are wearing a yellow dress??
  • Speaking of which I've been spending way.too.much money on new stuff lately. that bike trailer (and the new house) aint getting any closer.
  • I'm so inspired by christmas shopping and summer. This will be the first christmas/summer in forever that I wont be a/. heavily pregnant and b/. breastfeeding. I'm totally looking forward to sun dresses, buying (here we go again!) my first pair of wedges, camping without having screaming babes wake campers or rolling my whale self off an air matress. It's going to be great!
  • I re-joined twitter. again. you can find me here.
  • I need to clean my bathroom/toilet. someone come do it for me?
  • I also need to clean out our garage. it's a tip.
  • I'm still planning that giveaway. Really, I am.
  • whenever I buy celery it goes limp within a few hours, even when I stand it in a jar of water. frustrating.
  • Yesterday I bought my first ever can of spray paint. I felt like a naughty teenager. 
  • Finley is the worst person at being sick ever. he was awake all night and now he's running around like a crazy person.
  • Speaking of F-Dizzle, Luke made him a garden a few weeks ago and the wee guy has been watching his strawberries like a hawk!

IMG_7590 

Hope you've all had a great week! xx

5 comments:

  1. I Defitnitly need a yellow dress.
    Ha! I thinks its the season to buy a huge amount of stuff. Every ones doing it! so don't feel bad!
    (That's what I tell myself anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress - so pleased you bought it after all.
    can't wait to see those wedges!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my first yellow dress from the op-shop the other day. It made me feel so happy wearing it and I think it made others happy too (or maybe it was a bit too yellow) Love the strawberry watching.....how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I love your random posts, they're the best, as is your awesome yellow dress! You're such a babe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dress is super pretty :) and also I think ice water will keep your celery crisp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)