found at one of my local oppies for $6. a bit pricier than I'd usually pay but they've never been worn, so I swooped them up anyway. I really love them brown, but I can't help wondering what they'd look like in a brighter colour...??
So between these, winning this fabulous giveaway and some other exciting news, yesterday was a good day!
Oh my goodness what a score Kristen! They are fab brown....but RED would be pretty awesome too! Lucky you! xx
ReplyDeleteoooh... jealous! On both fronts. Like the brown, but they do remind me of this 'flowerpress' print... http://www.etsy.com/listing/60151180/ruby-slippers-large-a4-print
ReplyDeleteThink they'd be super cute in red!
I have the very same pair! They also came in a reddish brown, if I recall, but they'd sold out in my size.
ReplyDeleteI think a blue pair would be the bees knees.
Oh that was you (that one the prints)...on ya! Great shoes - have you see Susie's (goggle: Flowerpress) illustration - I think they must be the same shoes.
ReplyDeleteplease paint them cherry red!!!!
ReplyDeletewow that giveaway you won was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lucky you! xx