Tuesday, October 25, 2011

around here

IMG_7765

IMG_7758

IMG_7763

IMG_7756

IMG_7761

IMG_7754



1. on my needles
2. garden flowers from sweet little boys
3. sleeping buddies
4. projects
5. chubby boy hands make me smile
6. getting to know a borrowed breadmaker. and failing every loaf... help??!??


Thanks to everyone for your well wishes regarding our big news. We are very, VERY excited, although the reality of 3 kids ~ potentially (and most likely) 3 BOYS is really starting to hit home. Especially considering Archer doesn't even sleep through the night yet. We will get there!

I'm taking a couple of days off from this place, maybe even a week. I need to get my house into order ~ as much as it pains me! See you soon! x 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the baby!
    When we used to make a lot of breadmaker bread I had to tweak the recipe a LOT before it worked out. Less flour, more sugar/salt etc. How exactly are your loaves a fail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, I'm loving all the creative stuff you're up to at the mo - can I say that it might be a pregnancy thing? I haven't felt so creative for a long time, but this pregnancy really hit the 'make' button for me, and by the looks of it, you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re the bread - how is the weather at yours? I found if I preheated the pan (filled it with hot tap water for a few minutes) on cold days it worked out better. Its looking doughy - less water?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)