Wednesday, October 5, 2011

my little buddy

mister one sock.


It occured to me today that Archer is now 20 months. I know it sounds cliche but I really can't fathom where time has gone.

A few days ago, Luke and I were sitting at the dining table having our lunchtime coffee. Archer (who was playing outside) ran in to the dining room asked for a cuddle and then waddled off with a funny walk. Luke looked at me and said something along the lines of "I can see your ovaries hurting every time you look at him".


IMG_6884

(( .....they certainly do...... ))

3 comments:

  1. LOL @ Luke...but which woman's ovaries wouldn't hurt, he is the very definition of gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Kristin, I love the tag "The cluckiest woman in existence"... which can't be true... Because I'm positive I am the cluckiest woman in existence.


    Talia Christine
    http://taliachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the one sock on ~ one sock off look . Very cute. J.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)