

On Saturday afternoon I stole some time to do some christmas crafting for the boys. I've had a few of these white sample tee's since the were gifted to me when my old workplace discovered I was pregnant with Finley. Me being me, I stashed them away and only recently discovered them while sorting through some piles of junk stuff in our hallway cupboard. The shoes are totally inspired by Stella (thanks love!). And they looked great until Big Bro decided he wanted to grab them and have a closer look/poke (nice blue smudge there as you can see). Nevermind, I'm sure Archer won't notice.
Also, if you've missed it, be sure to check out my giveaway post below. Winner drawn Friday evening.
cute cute cute! and I love your new header! how did you get it so big!?
ReplyDeleteyou're amazing - is this what you did without freezer paper??
ReplyDeleteit took me forever to do one colour WITH freezer paper...total respect!!
The t-shirt is just too cool, love it! What sort of paint did you use?
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica, I just used fabric paint for these, but if you heat set it, you could probably use any artists acrylic paint :o)
ReplyDeleteOh, I might have to give it a try! I looks really awesome!
ReplyDelete