I think maybe I was a bit too cryptic with that last post, which I've actually gone and edited....
So Finley's been asking funny questions, which is related to the very exciting news I got on Friday.
because well... if you didn't realise already...
There's a baby in my belly!!
actually a six week old bean with nubs to be exact. And I know it's not traditional to share things this early but I'm not really one for tradition ;o) And that nausea I was talking about a wee bit ago (and blamed on coffee ~ poor coffee) has been kicking my butt. here's hoping it's short lived.
That really is lovely news...can't wait to share in your next chapter...Jx
ReplyDeleteYippee! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Knew it!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations xo
Awww, what fantastic news for a Sunday morning! Congratulations! xxx
ReplyDeleteWhoop whoop! I was woundering you clucky thing you! Yay babies every where...& making of baby related crafty things!!!!!
ReplyDeleteha! i totally considered this as an option to your 'exciting news' you mentioned! eeeeep! Congrats!!
ReplyDeletecongrats :) Hoping morning sickness passes soon
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Hope the morning sickness passes soon, such a miserable accompaniment to such exciting news!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is wonderful news. Hope the MS goes away soon - I can totally relate - even now at 19 weeks :( xo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Hope the MS goes away real quick - when I read your last post I did think twice but just assumed because I'd been away from the net for six months that it was something else I'd missed!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteMust admit that I was a bit confused yesterday and had a quick squizz back over your old posts yesterday to see if I had missed a big announcement.
Hope you feel better soon, its all in a good cause!
YAYAYAY! Congratulations Mama! Such excellent news :)
ReplyDeletex
Congrats! Hope the morning sickness eases up :-)
ReplyDeleteYAY! You already know how AWESOME I think this is : )
ReplyDelete