He's very clever. Noah loves drawing although none his drawings seem to resemble anything (from what I can see anyway). I love the shark the most I think - a great set of teeth! Jenny :)
he IS good!! (that shark?? and daddy fishing?? wowsers~) did you get any books out? i need a how-to-draw-horses one for Jada cos she is doing the "waaaah, it looks like a moooooose!!" drama atm. lol
Talented little man, seriously! Fleur is 3 1/2 & her pics are just starting to take form. I reciently swapped the girls beds over & popped her in the top bunk. The next day I got a very cute drawing of 'the bunk bed'. Arn't they funny xx
aww cute! Long may it continue!
ReplyDeleteHe's very clever. Noah loves drawing although none his drawings seem to resemble anything (from what I can see anyway). I love the shark the most I think - a great set of teeth! Jenny :)
ReplyDeletehe IS good!! (that shark?? and daddy fishing?? wowsers~)
ReplyDeletedid you get any books out? i need a how-to-draw-horses one for Jada cos she is doing the "waaaah, it looks like a moooooose!!" drama atm. lol
X
Wonderful...I love his descriptions. Jxx
ReplyDeletei love the shark!!!! look forward to this
ReplyDeleteTalented little man, seriously! Fleur is 3 1/2 & her pics are just starting to take form. I reciently swapped the girls beds over & popped her in the top bunk. The next day I got a very cute drawing of 'the bunk bed'. Arn't they funny xx
ReplyDelete