
I woke up with plans this morning, of showing all the things we've been up to while I've been away from this place. But an hour later proved otherwise and I haven't been able to think of anything else since.
Finley had a super-fast severe allergic reaction to something (think enormous, hot, red hives to the extreme all over his face and body and an itchy cough). We are not sure what caused it and it is likely we will never find out ~ although the main suspect is an insect bite. I've always thought of him being a little bit invincible, being the bigger and less sickly of my two.
It's given me quite a fright.
I'll be back in another couple of days... I just need some time to cuddle my boy.
Oh...that must have given you a nasty fright. Allergic reactions are no fun. Hope they can find the cause, so you know to beware of it in the future. A
ReplyDeleteOh that must have been very scary!
ReplyDeleteMy eldest reacts strongly to insect bites but also once had a very strong reaction to pistachios (well thats all we could identify at the time). So Scary though. Take care.
Oh poor you (and Finley) ... I hope you get to the bottom of it.
ReplyDeleteHmm... I wonder if it was a white tailed spider? Those things are horrible! I've heard of several little kids getting bitten by them and having terrible reactions. Found a couple at my parents' place while we were staying with them - very scary! Hope he bounces back soon.
ReplyDeletexx
awwwwl how scary for you all :(
ReplyDeletecuddle away xoxo
cuddles for you's how scary!! xx
ReplyDeleteYeah I understand that feeling of wanting to hold 'em close. xx
ReplyDelete