


You probably saw a few posts back, that I've been doing some painting lately. Because I love you guys and I've recently surpassed the 300 post mark (I never expected I would keep at this blog for even 50 posts!), I painted one up one of my Boy-Deer (or a stag if you think like my huntering-husband) in watercolour for one of you lucky readers. It's unframed, because I'm too paranoid to send such breakable things in the post. And because you are extra special to me, I'm including a couple of other special goodies ~ one of my bow rings and that funny little royal kitty up there, for you or for the kids dress-up box! And I'm also going to throw in a couple of surprise goodies too.
To be in to win, all you have to do is be a follower of this blog and comment, letting me know something you're creating lately (or planning to). ~ and of course this is open internationally!.
I will draw the winner next friday evening, NZ time.
Thanks you lovely people! xx
You know I follow you (not sure if I do it on blogger or just on google reader though?) : ) and I'm pretty busy growing a baby, but I'm hoping to get my sewing mojo back soon and make myself a few summer dresses with extra puku-room
ReplyDeletex
i feel a bit greedy cos i already have one of your lovely yellow rings, but i should be sweet cos #2 never wins ;)
ReplyDeletei SHOULD say however (in hopes of swaying random.org) that there IS a bit of a deer/stag theme happening in the kids new bedroom and your painting WOULD go perfect in Jada's area. just sayin..
i have already done a paint-by-number stag and stag bed cushion for Ty...show you soon!
X
Oooh lovely! Congrats on hitting 300, woot! I am planning (another) little dress as soon as I get next to my sewing machine again... x
ReplyDeletethat painting is adorable!!! total loves
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog and I love your whimsical stag painting. At the moment I have a few creative projects on the go, all Chrissy presents. In no particular order they are: potholders made from vintage sheet scraps, table runners made from vintage doilies, and a couple of Stella's vintage beach towel rolls which I plan to equip with cool stuff for my girls to take to the beach this Summer.
ReplyDeleteThat deer is soooo cute we had deer up on the farm until she left. She adopted us and after three years she "left" we hope hunters didn't get her. But I'm a follower and am loving your blog. I've been needlefelting lately and am starting more crochet. Love the royal kitty!
ReplyDeleteLove it all! I follow you and am currently making a quilt for my sister's birthday :) Jenny
ReplyDeletePS I like the new header ;)
Aww, yay for international giveaways :o) And yay for 300 posts on your lovely little blog!
ReplyDeleteI have been busy crafting too to take my mind off what's happening at the beach! I've been making lots of little crochet wreaths to put in with Christmas presents like the ones I made for the swap last year. xx
Kris, that deer in watercolours is beautiful. Love seeing what your creative self has been up to, even from here. It feels like cheating to enter something of someone you know. But that painting's just too cute not to try. Plus I never win anything so we should be safe xx
ReplyDeleteActually I missed the last part.. I'm not making anything right now. Except memories maybe. Hope that counts xx
he's so sweet! and that ring i want :)
ReplyDeleteim creating LOTS of creative sweetness's for our wedding in 4months! WHAT did i just say only four months to go!!! (will be sharing all our lovely weddingness before and after too! x
Lovely giveaway Kristen, you know I already love you! I'm sewing my heart out tonight for a market tomorrow. Felt crowns coming out of my ears!
ReplyDeleteJeepers I nearly missed this post! Eeek. Um what are we making in this whare? Not what I should be making! But I intend to be making lots of homemade Christmas goodies. Ged & I have decided 2nd hand, homemade, or NZ made so the creative juices will a flowing...I hope! xx
ReplyDeleteWell.... I feel a little greedy fr as I just won your super gorgeous giveaway from Dee!! Thank you so very very very much for your kindness with that, I am super grateful!! However I am madly in love with that painting of yours so I will enter this one as well!!! I always seem to have too many projects on the go but my fav at the moment is a beautiful retro mustard print shift dress... Just cant wait to see it finished!! I am a newbie to your blog but am really enjoying it.. thanks so much. xxx
ReplyDeleteooooh me me me!
ReplyDeletei'm making a(nother) milo at the moment. just love that vest tooo much!
x
What an amazing give away! You are seriously so super talented. Where did such skills come from!??
ReplyDeleteI've got baby leggings cut out ready to go through the machine, and a crochet blanket on the hook :)
I really want to make one of those animal necklaces though! I have a whole lot of those animals from years ago. But how to connect the chain to the animal?? Did you drill a hole in it or something?
Hello!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is looking great! I love the new picture.
I would love to hang your painting in our home. I have just starting making a quilt (with the help of my auntie) out of a whole pile of vintage sheets I saved from an Op Shop. Exciting!
Thanks!
I'm a newbie, but love your blog :) and love love the shoes you painted. great idea!
ReplyDeletehi! love checking out your sweet diy projects...lovin your lil painted & decorated animal necklaces...thinking i may have to raid my boys plastic animal stash & try making one or two ;) i just bought some black tulle so i'm think tutu making may be on the cards too :)
ReplyDelete