outfit details :: pants, ezibuy. tee, kmart. cardi, thrifted. shoes, asos. necklace, birthday gift from luke a few years ago. hairclip, made by me.
When I first bought these pants a few weeks ago, I just wasn't sure about them. On the Ezibuy website the looked great. On me, well, not so much. It could have been to do with the fact that I'm not a 6'2" stick insect model but any way, they just looked ENORMOUS. So I attacked them with my sewing machine. I took a good 4" out of the crotch and well, they still give me a gangsta butt but overall I'm much happier with them. I know Harem Pants aren't for everyone but oh boy, they are SO comfy.



love the colour of the cardi and great idea to reduce the size of the crotch! :) they look great
ReplyDeletei think they look superb! esp rolled up like that.
ReplyDeleteD
You look great - I am sitting here wearing my harem pants too... and I agree they are mighty comfy (I call mine my glorified trackies!) Jen x
ReplyDeletenope. the pants are ace. love.
ReplyDelete