I finished them! I'm actually pretty confident I can stay focused on one thing at a time now, and by that I mea I can keep myself from starting a million things at once and never finishing any of them. I'm really keen to do something for Finley now, but have to wait a couple of weeks before I can get some more wool for him. In the mean time I have cast on one of these hats after seeing the ones Hanna from craftykin has made. If I like how it turns out I might have to make a few!!
Oh and details of the pants can be found on my Ravelry, here.
They look lovely! How were they too knit? The last pair of pants I did had lots of short rows that were a real pain but these look like they might be quite nice to make.
ReplyDeleteThey were super easy because they are completely knitted in rounds. The torso is done on circulars and the legs done on DPN. Its was my first proper go at both, but once I got the swing of things they were a piece of cake.
ReplyDeleteThose are rad.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Wish I had your mean knitting skills!
ReplyDeletesooooo cute!
ReplyDeletei am in love with these pants!!!
ReplyDelete