Thursday, April 1, 2010

thrifty goodness.

Lately I haven't had much luck on the op shopping front and to be honest I've been a bit sad about it of late and haven't had much enthusiasm about going. Earlier in the week I decided it was time to give it another go and woah I hit jackpot! Here are just a few of my favourite finds.
Cute little sweater for me!

English tea cups sadly without their saucers, but pretty cool all the same.

Gorgeous little hand knitted jacket for Archer.

Some books to add to Finleys bookshelf.

Vintage patterns.

Super super cute wooden handled umbrella!! (my favourite find.)


Pile of fabric for winter sewing.


Handmade plaid skirt (terrible photo sorry!).

Awesome vintage sunglasses.


Happy Thrifting!!
xx

5 comments:

  1. great finds! love the umbrella too - very cool :D I love op shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The umbrealla! I have never found an umbrella at an opshop- let alone a cute striped one with a wooden handle. The gods really shined on you, huh? Perhaps when the boys are a wee bit bigger you and I could go on an op shop mission round Tauranga and you could share some of your luck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Love the stripe umbrella, and that little cardi is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that cardi - it looks so snuggly and is such a gorgeous colour. awsome thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds ~ love the cups, the fabric and the cardi is to die for! That tummy of yours in that dress! You wouldn't believe you had two children and one not that long ago....lucky girl!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)