Friday, April 9, 2010

formspring friday

(another unrelated photo... just because I think it's cute.)

Here were my questions for this week:


What would be the best workplace perk?
haha, "workplace"? I guess that I can sleep on the job...provided the clients are also sleeping ;o)

What's one thing you own that you should probably throw away, but never will?
this old vintage cotton blanket thing that I used to put on my bed as a kid. Luke calls it my "blankie". He hates it.

If you had to throw away either your TV or your computer, which would you choose?
TV!! computer is my lifeline!

What one thing are you exceptionally bad at?
singing. I am exceptionally out of tune.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
oooh thats hard. I love chocolate, but definately prefer vanilla milkshakes and ice cream.

If you could make one person fall in love with you who would it be?
The person I'd make fall in love with me is already in love with me ;o)

What's one food you'll never eat again?
haha... pig face. need an explanation? see below!

Do you have a favourite book?
Not so much. I read a lot, but don't really have a favourite book, unless you count Hairy Maclary from Donaldsons Dairy??

If you had to elimanate one food from your diet, for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Well I could say dairy, but I definately miss my blue cheese fix and used to be a vegetarian when I was younger, so obviously I failed that one... steak is just too good. But I still don't eat pork unless it's wild. But I don't eat so much of that either since Luke mum dished me up wild pork-head boil-up. *shudder* Luke still teases me about eating pigs face every time we visit his parents. So there's your answer I guess i'd cut out pork.

What hides under your bed?
haha, lots and lots of dust-bunnies.

What was the worst job you've ever had?
I worked at Farmers (department store) one summer when I was studying. It was in the accessories dept and all I did was dust and smile at customers, oh and upsell, upsell, upsell!! most uninteresting job ever.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
when I was a little kid I wanted to be an olympic gymnast. At high school I wanted to be a costume and production designer.

If you could paint a room any colour, what would you choose?

seafoam green. easily my favourite colour. I'd paint my whole house seafoam green if I wasn't renting... and if I had a husband with no an opinion!


I've been pretty bad at the blogging thing this week. Hopefully more exciting things with happen next week worth blogging about! Remember to keep your questions coming... you can find the formsring thing on the sidebar over there --->>.
Also if you havent already please make sure you are entered into my giveaway! entries close tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)