
Originally I was going to share the awesome hot cross buns I made today, but when I discovered that SOMEONE (*cough*luke*cough*) left the oven on grill, 20 mins too late, that plan got thrown to the birds on the front lawn along with the burn-topped hot cross flat dough disks that were meant to be hot cross buns!
So instead I've decided to do a giveaway. For no real reason except that it is easter. That and I'd like one of my blog readers to be the recipient of my first Random Act of Kindness for the year!
So here's the deal... Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win one of my SQUIDGYUMS sleeveless hoodies in grey marle (like the middle one in the mosaic), in your choice of size (from 0-3months to 4 years) with your choice of applique on the front! For more ideas check out my SQUIDGYUMS Flickr set. And for second entry in the draw, post a link to this post on your blog. I will close entries next saturday night, 7pm New Zealand time and I will draw a winner randomly on sunday.
I post worldwide, and you don't have to have a blog to enter, so it's open to everyone!
sound good??
Oh I love those, my wee grandson in NZ is nearly 2 and I think he would love the rocket applique. Do hope I'm lucky.
ReplyDeleteSounds fabulous! And I'll post a link on my blog when I next post (tomorrow or the next day) Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteoh dear, burnt hot cross buns :(
ReplyDeleteElijah would love one of your sleeveless hoodies - love the rocket one also
I will be sure to add a link to my next post (or maybe it will just get it's own post!)
NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO ENTER COS I WANT TO WIN! no really i do! cool giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! I'd love to win :D
ReplyDeleteoooooohhhhhh, I would love to win one of these! I think the owl applique is my favourite. Will add a link to tomorrows post.
ReplyDeletelove these and have two small boys either of whom would rock one of these
ReplyDeletehahah i burnt mine too but still edible. Hubby will scoff them all I am guessing. My boy would love the rocket ship as hes into that at the moment. Will do a post later this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteoh so cute, I hope I win!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! You are so talented. =D I love the Cedric Cyclops...
ReplyDeleteCool giveaway - my first baby is due in August and I would love to win a grey applique hoody :-)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the burnt hot cross buns.
They are very very cool :)
ReplyDeleteOMG they are just divine!!! I love love love them!!! (love them so much that I couldnt spell love and had to re-type it many times!!)
ReplyDeletearg!! burnt hot cross buns... not very appealing huh??
ReplyDeletewe would love one of your sleeveless hoodies, I purchased on of you from trademe about a year ago and loved it so much, we got loads of comments!! :D
I hope I am the winner they rock. I would totally love one for my 1 1/2 year old son, and I love the monster with two eyes.
ReplyDeleteI was directed here by Seaside Siblings
ReplyDeleteI like the rocket man one and if I won Id gift it to one of my nephews
unfortunately my own little one is too big at nearly 5
however my sister has a large family and I know shed love me to gift this to her
Sounds good Kristin ~ Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family. xxxx
ReplyDeleteHow cute are your designs! Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI've always liked your cute hoodies, what a cool giveaway.
ReplyDeleteKristin, Count me in! I love your sweet hoodies.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a happy Easter.
I would love to win this as my son has just outgrown his 1st sleeveless hoodie of yours!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
Thank you,
Sarah & Max
Hi, I've just discovered squidgyums and think your clothes are so cool! I would love a little hoodie for my Matthew in size 2. He loves Buzz Lightyear - so the rocket would be awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThanks heaps for the giveaway!
Happy Easter and can't wait for my 2.5 yold daughter to try the cutest ever hoodie!
ReplyDeleteOOOHHH! Yay, I would totally pick the grey with a wee pink deer! Good stuff! Blogging it here: http://greenvalleycrafts.blogspot.com/2010/04/super-excited.html
ReplyDeleteooohh meee tooo. pretty please. whatever you do, don't leave without reminding me to give you the fabric at the s'n'b, okay? you've got so many fans.. you need to be sewing sewing sewing!
ReplyDeleteyour hoodies are so cute- I'd like any of your monsters in a Size 1 thanks!
ReplyDeletePS: your 26 before 27 list is great too!
Sounds great! Hope you got to eat some chocolate to make up for the flat cross buns! Mr O loved his little hoody last year so would be fantastic to win one for him to wear this year :)
ReplyDeleteOoh these are very very cute! I would be so stoked to win one, I really love the little owl, but I think my son would adore the wee rocket. Loving the rest of your blog too, you make lovely things :)
ReplyDeleteThese are very groovy. Either of my daughters would love one. I'm totally new to this blogging thing so hopefully I've done the right thing to enter! fvakapuna@xtra.co.nz
ReplyDelete