Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Craft 2.0




I've been a busy little worker bee lately. Sewing requests for friends, making hoodies for the giveaway winners (about halfway there, sorry ladies!!), designing new appliques and building my stock up. Why am I building my stock up?? Because I'm off to Craft 2.0 in Wellington on the 12th of June!! Rhiannon (who has already blogged about it here) and I have decided to share a stall together.

I'm pretty excited about it, but at the same time very nervous. Excited because it means I am achieving some of my goals. Nervous because I'm not the greatest when it comes to self promotion, I'm really REALLY shy about being "out there" and normally content to ride on the wings of others (which I am totally doing here, sorry Rhiannon). I'm also nervous becauseI've never been away from Finley for more than a night (don't worry, Archer is coming with us, as is Otto.), and even when Fin has been left at his grandparents for the night, I am usually around there before breakfast to pick him up!! I guess it's got to be done sometime though.


Anywhoo, if you around Wellington on saturday June 12th and have been considering coming to have a look at Craft 2.0, do come and say hello!

7 comments:

  1. Love the little fox design, and the fabric you did it in! I'm sure you'll have a great time at Craft 2.0 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realised I have totally been saying Squidgyums wrong! Thank goodness I realised now and didn't tell everyone in Wellington the wrong name!
    Go you and getting organised, at least one of us might have some stock! hah. But truly, it's going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will both do fabulously. I must say I am rather jealous, I wish Wellington were just a smidgen closer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super mum! Good luck and have a great time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally take your time on the giveaway! good luck for craft 2.0!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing production line going on there!Awesome news, can't wait to meet you and Rhiannon! See you at the Dowse

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You have made some awesome things! I LOVE THEM ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)