Friday, April 2, 2010

Formspring Friday

(completely unrelated photo because who can resist this guy?!)



So I'm going to be completely honest and admit that this idea was completely stolen from Rhiannon (sorry!! xx). I have seen other bloggers do it too, but I can't remember where and I don't know them in real life so they can go without apology ;o) he he he.

Here where my questions for the last week:


do you eat breakfast? what do you usually have?
yep. it's different everyday, but typically I have either toast or porridge with a cup of tea... more recently green tea due to having to cut the dairy out for Archers sake.


What was your favorite toy as a child?
I loved my Barbies. More for the dressing up factor than anything. Mum used to make me millions of clothes for them.


Are you a morning or night person?
I'm a bit of a night owl. Always have been. but at the moment, definately neither!!


Do you believe in fate?
I do believe in fate to a certain degree, but I also believe that we create our own future.


If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

I don't think I'd change it. As much as I dislike my name it's who I am. you know?


Will you be having more children?

what?! I have an 8 week old baby and you're asking me this already?? but seriously, I would like another one (or maybe 2, who knows). I just don't feel like our family is complete yet.


What's your favorite genre of music?
I'm pretty eclectic in my music tastes, but at the moment I'm really liking kiwi roots music/dub/reggae, which is probably Lukes influence!


What was the happiest moment in your life?
I have 3... and they're probably pretty obvious! 1/. when Luke and I got married 2/. when Finley was born and 3/. when Archer was born.


What household chore do hate to do the most?
washing the dishes and filling/emptying the dishwasher. I hate dishes with a passion.


do you enjoy living in new zealand? do you plan to stay there forever?
I love living in NZ, although in all truth have never been out of our little country. Before we had kids, Luke and I had plans to live abroad for a few years, but then Finley so kindly surprised us and our priorities changed. I'm definately here for the long haul with having kids now... New Zealand is such a beautiful place and I couldn't imagine bringing them up anywhere else.


What was your least favourite subject at school?
It definately would have been Mathmatics. I'm still terrible at it.


What do you miss the absolute most now that you're off the dairy?
The absolute most? I love cheese so it could be that, but to be honest probably being able to have a good old fashioned cup of tea. I can't stand black tea (I don't drink coffee) and herbal teas just don't make the cut (but I live with them because I'm not going to cut out all my options!).


Please keep asking me more questions or even just leave an anonymous comment. The questioney box is in the sidebar over there ----> :o) It's fun!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I hate dishes with a passion as well! lol One day it is my dream to own a dishwasher. I love posts like these! And your baby is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)