Monday, April 26, 2010

12 weeks


Little Archer turned 12 weeks yesterday. 12 weeks! His reflux has settled again (for now), but we have an appointment at a pediatrician in 2 weeks or so anyway. I can't believe how much he's changed even just in the last few days. He's really found his hands, loves to chew his fists and batt at his toys, love watching his big brother zip aroung the place, is rolling from his tummy to his back (he started this at about 2 weeks, which is apparently very common with reflux bubs, but it's alot more controlled and purposeful now), much more responsive, smiling loads (though not for the camera!!) and chatting heaps too. I even managed a bit of a laugh out of him too yesterday.

Only thing is he's still awful on the sleeping front. It's a never-ending battle during the day to get him to settle properly and at night he still wakes on average 3 times (4 last night!!). I guess we can't have everything at once hey?


Oooh, and I've got some pretty exciting stuff to share next post :o)
xx

1 comment:

  1. wow 4 times a night. i feel for you. and i thought once or twice a night was bad!!!! He is gorgeous, those eyes are so big and beautiful! love the robots too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)