Thursday, April 15, 2010

sometimes I surprise myself.


So there it is. I actually finished it. Although I really enjoy the therapeutic act of knitting, it's not often I have the patience to sit and knit a whole garment. In fact this hoodie may very well be the first thing I have finished ever (not really, but certainly in a good long while!). And you know what? I'm so excited over it, I have already started my next knitted project.




My first go at circular needles too... and so far I'm loving it! Round and round and round and round....

5 comments:

  1. that is so gorgeous! a lovely colour- looks so warm and snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I agree with you on the patience thing! I have only so far completed one thing for my little one... glad I made it a size one or else she would have out grown it before I even finished :) hehe! Hope you continue to have the patience to finish your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great, love the colour, I am yet to attempt anything big - next thing I'm going to try is a vest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pattern - who's is it? And the colour is great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a photocopy from a Debbie Bliss book I borrowed from the library... couldn't tell you which one though sorry as I borrowed so many while I was pregnant and cheekily photocopied many patterns and forgot to take note of which books thay were all from. The wool is just a cheapy from Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)