Sunday, April 11, 2010

Giveaway Winners

Yep you read correctly... winners. In the spirit of a true random act of kindness I decided to have more than one winner. In fact I decided to have 3!! Because 3 is my favourite number, and it's still do-able for me with running around after the squidgies.
Thanks to those who reposted about the giveaway, truely appreciated and you are all fabulous! I am really blown away by the response... here I was thinking I was mostly blogging away to myself and one or 2 others!
So anyway the winners are: (thanks random.org) (and the numbers may not correspond with the comment on the giveaway post due to reposts meaning a second entry)

6/. FaerySarah said...
NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO ENTER COS I WANT TO WIN! no really i do! cool giveaway!



2/. speckled egg said...
Sounds fabulous! And I'll post a link on my blog when I next post (tomorrow or the next day) Happy Easter!

27/. clare :: greenvalleycrafts said...
OOOHHH! Yay, I would totally pick the grey with a wee pink deer! Good stuff! Blogging it here: http://greenvalleycrafts.blogspot.com/2010/04/super-excited.html




Congratulations!! I will be in contact with you 3 winners sometime within the next couple of days to find out which sizes and which applique designs you choose! :oD

xxx




3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)