Or rather 10 1/2 weeks. Sadly Archers reflux has taken a turn for the worse over the last 2 weeks, once again affecting his sleeping and feeding habits. After a suggestion from my plunket nurse to take him back to the G.P we now have a referral to a specialist, whom I am yet to hear back from regarding an appointment. I am just counting the days til that magic 12 week mark, hoping and praying he comes right then, as I have heard so many others do.
Although his growth has slowed down (due to the fussy feeding) he has still managed to gain slowly, weighing in at 5.87kg or 12lb 15oz and measuring a lanky 62.5cm. Although he isn't overly heavy or chubby, I already have him in size 3-6m clothing because he is just so LONG!! I think we can safely say that the boy is going to be tall!
oh no, not reflux, you poor things. Isla had reflux, it was terrible :(
ReplyDelete:( I hope you get it sorted quickly - reflux isn't nice for anyone. It was actually a Plunket nurse that picked up on Elijah's silent reflux at 4 months - 1 month using Gaviscon and it was sorted thankfully but I really thought I was a terrible mother during those long nights!
ReplyDelete