Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3 years







Today, 3 years ago, Luke and I sealed our love forever. Who would've thought that in such a short time we would be doubley blessed with two sweet little boys.
Thank you Luke for coming into my life with your beautiful smile and thank you for wanting me to be the one to mother your children. xxx

It was one of the best days of my life, and we both worked hard to make it so. I made absolutely EVERYTHING (from invitations and table decorations to bouquets and bridesmaids dresses) bar the grooms partys clothes and my dress, which was lovingly crafted from scratch by my gorgeous maid of honour Sally. More photos can be seen here... just a small selection, but I may add more later.

edit: oh my! look at how SKINNY I was... please don't hate me!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful x
    congrats on 3 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful beach wedding. Love all the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! And you're still skinny, you silly chicken!
    I love love love your dress, and the bridemaids dresses. And I love, perhaps even more, that they were handmade.
    Congrats guys : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)