I'm feeling very inspired by these right now. I'm sensing a new applique may be in the works... finally the creative kick I've needed to get back into sewing. And I have a toddler free day today too! Things are looking up!
I'm quite certain my husband's knack for ensuring all cushions are on the floor at the day's end is in his "Top 10" list of talents. I see this chair, and see myself picking these little pups up...and perhaps giving the last one a cuddle...because aren't they all just asking for it?
I'm quite certain my husband's knack for ensuring all cushions are on the floor at the day's end is in his "Top 10" list of talents. I see this chair, and see myself picking these little pups up...and perhaps giving the last one a cuddle...because aren't they all just asking for it?
ReplyDeletelove!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, they are so cute!
ReplyDelete