Happy Friday! I'm super excited for the weekend after a pretty stressful week. One which I'm REALLY keen to leave behind.
Here's this weeks round of questions!
Please keep them coming, the formspring box can be found on the side panel.
What was your favorite movie as a child?
I loved the Labyrinth. I thought David Bowie was the coolest and I wanted to be Jennifer Connelly. It's still my favourite.
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
definately an introvert.
What website do you spend the most time on?
definately Facebook. way way too much time on there.
How would you describe your personality?
um... Really shy, but when I come out of my shell I'm quite quirky (so I've been told anyway).
um... Really shy, but when I come out of my shell I'm quite quirky (so I've been told anyway).
What was the weirdest gift you ever received?
My grandma gave me the most hideous blankety-duvet thing for Archer. Sorry Grandma.
My grandma gave me the most hideous blankety-duvet thing for Archer. Sorry Grandma.
What are you most excited about right now?
Seeing my good friend Steph on Saturday. And going to Hamilton Zoo next weekend... yay!
Seeing my good friend Steph on Saturday. And going to Hamilton Zoo next weekend... yay!
What's your favorite season of the year?
I love Autumn. Cool nights, warm days and not much rain so you can enjoy the clear days as they gradually get crisper. Cardigan weather if you know what I mean? I also love the colours of Autumn... browns, earthy oranges, yellows and all that. Not to mention we got married in Autumn too... such a beautiful time of the year.
I love Autumn. Cool nights, warm days and not much rain so you can enjoy the clear days as they gradually get crisper. Cardigan weather if you know what I mean? I also love the colours of Autumn... browns, earthy oranges, yellows and all that. Not to mention we got married in Autumn too... such a beautiful time of the year.
Do you consider yourself to be a good dancer?
Haha! No way. I have this lanky sort of thing happening because even though I'm not tall, my arms are too long and awkward to know what to do with them!
How many countries have you traveled to?
Never been out of little old NZ.
Never been out of little old NZ.
If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
umm, Finley, Archer and the computer because all my photo's from the last 4 years or so are on there.
umm, Finley, Archer and the computer because all my photo's from the last 4 years or so are on there.
Have a good weekend!!
I had a love affair with the Labyrinth as a child as well. I still bask in its brilliance every now and again. David Bowie is a legend...any man who can don a pair of leggings and sing to a bunch of puppets with that straight a face should be!
ReplyDeleteI still have a love affair with the Labyrinth ...Archer is looking beautiful .xxx
ReplyDeleteI often sing 'magic dance' from labyrinth to my baby, she loves it!
ReplyDelete