With Luke being main meal preparer at the moment I've been out of touch with my kitchen, and unfortunately it's showing...
I over-mixed my muffins, and they came out too heavy... but still taste good, so thats ok.
I forgot to grease the loaf tin, so my gingerbread loaf STUCK! Luckily a good portion of it came out so it's not going to go to waste.
My yo-yo's are dry and too pale... too much flour. Not sure if I can palate these, but luckily Luke isn't fussy and likes to dunk his biscuits.
And my crackers came out bland!! I discovered that I forgot to add the salt that the recipe specified... URGH! Nevermind they'll be good with Hummus or Pesto.
It all still looks darn tasty to me!
ReplyDeleteCare to share your cracker recipe? They look much tastier than mine!
It all looks delicious to me! I never thought of making home-made crackers. They look professional...
ReplyDeleteoh dear, sometimes it like this huh!
ReplyDelete