I should be in bed really, somebody decided to wake up at 4.45am this morning. But no, early night isn't in my vocab.
Today I was ...
Doing: Wiping noses 100 times over and the regular chore types.
Thinking: With an extra toddly-tot to play, and two snotty nosed boys (one with molars teasing their way up) it is going to be a looong week.
Also wondering what the heck to get my mum for her birthday next week?!
Feeling: Both a little sad and gutted. Finleys Porse educator finishes up on thursday and after 2 lovely years with her it's going to be very strange dropping him at another house next week. I also had my hopes up for a certain something that it obviously wasn't the right time for.
Hoping: that tomorrow will be a better day (and tonight will mean an unbroken sleep! ...heh.)




booooo.
ReplyDeletesorry about the not-quite-right timing (know that). and the molars (we're there too). and the snot (uh huh, that too).
you can only hope that tomorrow is better :)
X
aroha to you! Rough week huh?! I hope it doesn't finish the way it started, and things are on their way up from here! p.s. wish I was nearby so I could be your porse caregiver! :-)
ReplyDeleteHope your week improves...love the pics. (And totally get it about the runny noses!)
ReplyDelete*hugs*
ReplyDelete