Also known as wardrobe wednesday!! SO glad it's back... I need a kick in the (track)pants. Speaking of which, I was actually wearing them most of today...
Vest :: Knitted by my Mamakins.
Black tee :: Cotton On
White Singlet :: K-mart
Jeans :: Insight
Headscarf :: thrifted
Purple socks of awesomeness :: also knitted by Mum.
Boots :: Vintage
Crazy child in the top photo :: Free.

i think the wearer of the purple socks is awesomeness :)
ReplyDeletex
waaahooo! it's back! I love your Mama-knits! x
ReplyDeleteoooooh I heart your knits
ReplyDeleteI did a wednesday comando mish this morning as miss 4 & 7 were home sick, I was running crazy late so took Alex to school in my red Indian poo pants, Ged's work socks, pillow hair, the rangi-ist floppy jumper and my gumboots, of course I didn't get out of car, Alex is over the kiss at the gate thing...Hmmm do you think I should have posted this up on me blog? lol
ReplyDeleteOh man, you look super cosy. I wish I was wearing that sock/boot combo right.. now. I have serious popsicle toes.
ReplyDeleteYour mama is a clever lady, must be where you get it from!