Wednesday, May 25, 2011

wardrobe wednesday

wardrobe wednesday

I've been getting brave with a bit of colour in what is usually a darker colour time of year for me.

Scarf :: another knit from my Mumsy
Dress :: Cotton On (a couple of years ago now)
Tee :: Cotton On
Tights :: Farmers
Shoes :: The Warehouse

Yellow and Blue = LOVE


be sure to check out Clares place for more lovely wardrobes.

5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous colours to brighten up winter! You look WONDERFUL!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to brighten up your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! I never would have put those colours together like that but I will now!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!! (did i just shout that? yes, indeed i did)
    i'm toying with "A Week of Mustard Tights" just to prove their delish-ness. mmmm~

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE love love love. that is all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)