While the boys were unwell over the last week or so, I channelled much of my 'couch time' into knitting another Aviatrix for Archer. Some of you may remember my first attempt (which was fine, just the wrong colour for my little lucky olive skinned baby). Anyway I am mega happy with this second one, not to mention that blue is one of my favourite colours on him.
Also, I mentioned a hat a couple of weeks ago, that I'd made for a little boys birthday? Well, Finley found it in his 'too big just yet' drawer and decided he quite fancies it for right now. I'm not one to argue, it's just a sheer miracle that he is quite happily wearing something woollen against his skin, usually deeming it too 'itchy'.As it turns out, his head is bigger than I thought and it's not really that big on him.
This week I'm linking up with Our Creative Spaces.




Cute! How did you convince A to leave it done up under his chin. My girl won't have a bar of it!! :(
ReplyDeleteJust love them!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute (and clever!). But mostly I'm just jealous, I can't get Otto to wear a hat at ALL. Actually, I lie. I can get him to wear one hat. It is a Thomas bucket hat that he picked up at the Playcentre garage sale a few weeks ago. It's very ugly, and well, a Summer hat in Autumn. AWESOME.
ReplyDeleteThink I might need to find a good acrylic hat and sew a giant Thomas on it! Hmmm
love those hats!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the blue hat - I knitted similar 'pilot' style hats for my two girls - they were the first hats we put on their heads when they came into the world!
ReplyDeleteToo cute - the hat and the model!
ReplyDelete