Wednesday, June 1, 2011

wardrobe wednesday


Dress :: Cast (can't really see the flounce detail in photo but oh well)
Grey tee :: Cotton On
Cardi :: Same old trusty I've had for years (Jeanswest)
Leggings :: Kmart
Boots :: Vintage (hand me down from my mama ~ also can't see fold down detail in photo)
Brooch :: Croutons
Hat :: Thrifted. Also known as a bad hair day.


Today I'm trying to retain a more positive attitude than yesterday!

for more fabulous wardrobes check out Clares place

6 comments:

  1. Looking just gorgeous! Those tights are wicked :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute. I love your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your entire outfit. As usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tights! Everytime I see them I kick myself for not getting some.
    This outfit is definitely one of my all time fave Kristin-outfits. Hope you don't mind me 'pinning' it, but I really would wear it in a heartbeat. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colour combinations and the tights of course! J.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)