Friday, May 6, 2011

boy style friday

IMG_6098


Hat :: made by Nanny (it's the only warm one he will wear at the moment.)
Longsleeved tee :: Cotton on kids
Stripey tee :: Kmart
Jeans :: pumpkin patch (on sale)
Shoes :: Kmart

IMG_6094

umm, yeah didn't realise the sun was in his eyes. oops.

IMG_6093

And just because I love to share, here is some of F's latest chalk drawings, including a 4 legged spider and a wriggly worm (the coiled thing). I love how his imagination works.

4 comments:

  1. Love the hat! I really need to get one of these for Bean, as his warm woolly beanie has been handed down to Pudge. Love the chalk drawings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister took pics of all her kids art (the good stuff at least) and put them in a snapfish photo book...such a cool idea.

    and...i really need to take a trip to Cotton On outlet and kmart...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute hat and what a great smile! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, as always! And I have to say, I will be hunting down those shoes (I have very worn out adult ones which I love to death...).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)