Monday, May 2, 2011

past, present, future - a homework project

I had a bit of time today to have a crack at Stella's homework assignment.

Past (photographed):

past ~ a homework project 

This just seemed appropriate... last week Luke and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary and with the royal wedding being hot topic, I've been reminising about my own dress and wishing I could squeeze myself into it again.

Present (writing):


I'm really no good at the writing thing. really. This fortnights meal plan is the best I could think up!

Future (drawing):


(You'll have to excuse my primitive drawing, I promise I can actually draw, just not today!)

I think this picture is pretty self explanitory. If not, it's a car. driving. with myself behind the wheel. And the day I can drive will be sunny. and the sun will rejoice in the miracle that had been bestowed upon me and the earth will be a happy place.... you get the picture.

You can see my previous homework assignment, set by Dee, over here.

Now I think I'll have to come up with an assignment of my own pretty soon.... I'm off to get my thinking cap on.

3 comments:

  1. I've been working hard at the meal plans as well. Your wedding dress looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet dress!! sure wed love to see wedding pic or two!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I agree with Stace, your dress looks gorgeous! Also, very impressed with your meal plan, and good luck with your driving! If I can do it, so can you (I really thought I would never ever learn to drive...). Can't wait to see what you set us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)