Monday, May 16, 2011

doodling

doodling

doodling

doodling

doodling


In between administering ice for blistery mouths, pamol for fevers and cuddles for comfort over the last few days, I found a teeny window of time to do some drawing. Normal people would probably nap but I have this weird inability to sleep during the daylight hours, even when I really need to. The deer have been an ongoing project for a while now and after some pen I think they might also need some colour? The rest was just jotting my thoughts... daydreaming out loud if you may.

5 comments:

  1. what beautiful drawings :) I'm like you, i really should nap in the day sometimes but I just can't, probably why I get a lot of crafting done but am permanently knackered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! is there anything you can't do!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..what Clare said! :)

    looks like Frank & Dean have some competition ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAH! well I can't sing or play an instrument, so there's something. ;o)

    @ Dee, no way!! Stella has some mad drawing skills, I could never draw like her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those deer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)