Completely unrelated photo from last week. Everyone loves a kid in enormous shoes and I can't quite bring myself to do a pictureless post!
Just a little note to let you all know I'm taking a bit of a break from here for a few days. Poor little Finley has his second case of Hand, Foot and Mouth Virus, thankfully a lot more mild this time than last (he was only 19 months an it got him bad) but sick boys being sick boys, he is still needing lots of love and attention. With the absence of the hubster I'm struggling a bit (still in my jammies at 10.30am on a wed??!) and it's just taken me 45 mins to try and write this wee post....
I'll be back next week. x

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)