Friday, April 22, 2011

a homework assignment

IMG_5830

 The lovely Dee sent us home with a little assignment in our goodie bags, after our sleepover last week.
Here is my lovely lady (who is nameless as yet)... been a LONG time since I have drawn faces and such, but I really enjoyed the little challenge.
IMG_5827

She was meant to have some little knitted accessories but they looked really naff. She also ended up a bit darker (her thick eyebrows and dark eyes) but for some reason my sharpie decided to run. I'm ok with it though, she probably just has a few more secrets than I thought she would.


I loved creating her so much, I'd love to make a whole little set!

6 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous!!! I could tell from the sneak peek that she would be... And I love how you can see shadows of the maker in each doll! I loved this challenge too, Dee is a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeellllloooo BOX PLEATS!!! argh, you are briliant!! i'm totally in love with box pleats atm...must have!
    and how interesting another semi self-portrait like doll! :)
    it's simply gorgeous (knew it would be!), well done! xO

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is wonderful, what a great challenge, I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo how super fun...totally makes me wants to do one (or 8!, 1 for each neice)....love the detail and think the eyebrows are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)