This is my "I have 2 sick babies and I'd rather be wearing my pyjama's, but I have to take them to the doctor later so I'd better at least look like a good parent and get dressed".
Cardi: Glassons
Scarf: Farmers
Dress: CAST by Catherine Stoneley I call it my sack because it's so comfortable. I thrashed it while I was pregnant too.
Tights: Glassons
Shoes: Kmart
Weird inward rolled ankles: a combined result of flat feet and too many years of soccer and ankle injuries in my school days.
Bags under eyes: Finley and Archer (hahaha).
(would you believe that this post just took me 45min to write... kids huh?!)

LOOOOVE that dress. It's an angel dress, aye? I have been eyeing them up forever. Grey is the perfect colour for it too. Hmm I'm sure I have a birthday coming up...
ReplyDeleteGlad you got some antibiotics- a necessary evil sometimes, I think. Hope the kiddy winkles are feeling a little better today x
I love the CAST stuff also - good outfit on you :)
ReplyDeleteThat dress is GREAT.
ReplyDeleteoooooo love your dress/tunic...would so like to find a pattern type thing for htis style as all the girls at my house would wear it!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Love it all. x
ReplyDelete