We've had a few firsts over the last few days. The obvious one (Archer crawling... he's getting faster at it too.) as well as a few others. On Friday Finley learnt to use the peddles on his trike, on Saturday Archer started crawling, yesterday Finley made a huge step forward in his potty training journey (probably TMI, sorry!) and today we took Archer for his first swim at the pools. I wish I'd gotten some photos of the pools, but someone else was too busy clinging to me because he thought the water was going to eat him (or something)... it's been a while for him. But we decided (because of Finleys sudden fear of the pools) to make it a regular thing, so I'm sure plenty more photo oppurtunities will arise. In the mean time I have my hopes up that the first tooth is going to pop up soon... I'm growing weary of the grumpy-baby-ness!
Wow that's a lot of firsts! Looks like a busy house!
ReplyDelete