Wednesday, September 15, 2010

wardrobe wednesday



This is what I wore yesterday to take the kids to the pools, out for a fluffy, and do the shopping at our brand spanking new pak'n'save (YAY!  heh, it's sad when you are excited over a new supermarket).

Tunic ~ Me.
Belt ~ Hand-me-down from my mum I think.
Singlet ~ Glassons.
Cardi ~ Shanton about 100 years ago.
Tired old jeans that are had-it and were actually grey when I bought them 2 years ago ~ Kmart (explains the wear I guess).
Shoes ~ No 1 shoes.

Note to self: if you are only going to take 3 shots, at least make sure you aren't blinking in the only one that's is focus...


Want to join in?? Pop over to Clares place and add your link!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I love the fabric you used for your tunic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely & spring-y! I agree with Clare - you've made your tunic out of such beautiful fabric, and your faded jeans go perfectly with the colours(see, they faded for a reason!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really like the colour of the jeans now. They work great with the rest of the colour, like Kathleen said.
    Also - STOKED for you that your Pak'n'save is ready. I would be lost without that place : P

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look...love the belt - so need to find a couple more....man, I would love a paknsave - shopping day is alway exciting around here tooa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)