Wednesday, September 29, 2010

wardrobe wednesday


Hello! not terribly in-focus today sorry... Mr Archer is refusing his morning sleep and I only had a chance to take a few quick shots while he was occupied with a box of tissues. He's done it a few times over the last week, I think his teeth are really working their way up at the moment and he's a bit clingy because of it.

Any who...
Top: Kmart
Skirt: Sallies, Tauranga  (you can see a close up of the print here)
Shoes: Hannahs (about 7 years old)
Sunnies: Kmart ($5?? yes please!)
Crochet flower brooch: made by mum.

I wasn't going to wear the brooch, but I needed something to draw the eye away from 'the girls'. This is the bit where I overshare and start moaning about my huge chest and wish I still had my pre-baby 'b'-cup bras.I don't often wear tee-shirts, especially ones this fitted, I think tanks or singlets with cardigans tend to down-play the chest... but everything else was in the wash, so here I am instead looking like a juggernaught. Yep.. see I warned you. Overshare. Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! The whole outfit is wonderful & looks lovely on you :) I do love that brooch too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey -boobs are great! and mine are bigger than yours so there - hehe...feeling better?? nah my theory is they're not going anywhere so use them as a fashion acessory! love the skirt print...you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove your skirt! Do you think the boobs might shrink when you've finished BF-ing Archer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The skirt is so pretty! Cool sunnies and I love the brooch (you & your mum are so clever!)

    Ha, I am worried I might lose my boobs completely after I'm finished breastfeeding (seems to happen to the women in my family...) time will tell, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, all of it, you look fab. Dont despair too much, I had similar big boob woes while breast feeding, they shrunk pretty fast after though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)