Tuesday, September 28, 2010

kcwc round-up










(I didn't make the orange t-shirt, just the crookedly pulled up pants... got to love potty training... he 'made a wee' on them about 30 seconds after I took the photo, so no flat-shot of these sorry!)


A bit late with this post than I intended to be, but oh well. Thing is I got really busy with 'life' and although the sewing was happening, the blogging about it didn't happen. All up I made 10 garments. 7 for Finley, 3 for Archer. Pretty good, but not nearly as much as I wanted to get done, considering all Archer got was a tee, a pair of cotton-checked pants (both pictured) and some stripey leggings (unpictured as they're in his room and he's asleep.). I have plenty more cut, however, and I think that this challenge really did give me the motivational boot up the rear that I needed. I mean, I have a couple of new things nutted out and more swirling their way round and round in my head, so overall I'm pretty happy! And it helped me along with my little personal challenge too. 3 more and I would've finished my goal for Finley, 7 more and Archer will be dusted... just got to keep that sewing up at night and resist the temptations of the screens...

1 comment:

  1. Ten! Well done you! They're all super cute but that outfit Archer's wearing is *gorgeous*. I still have lots half done and some at the ideas stage too so must keep motivated. I agree at the end of the day the lure of the tv can just be too great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)