Wednesday, September 22, 2010

kids clothes weeks challenge days 1, 2 and 3.



I thought I'd have more to show for 3 days worth of work, but silly me thought 'arsenic hour' would be a good time to attempt some pictures. Needless to say, the idea was quickly abandoned... I'll try again tomorrow!!

So far I've made...

Finley: 1 pair pants (pictured), 1 pair shorts (well I finished the pair that I cut a couple of weeks ago), 1 hoodie-vest and a tee shirt (both pictured). I was saving the surf-cat fabric for something for Luke, it appeals to his sence of humor ~ but I decided it would be cuter on Fin and there is probably enough to still get something for Luke out of it.

Archer: 1 pair of pants. Thats it. I have heaps for him cut though...

I've also managed to complete one hoodie order thats been waiting a couple of weeks, and I've cut a jacket for a swap. I ran out of white thread today though so the to-sew pile will have to wait til tomorrow afternoon while I cut some dark-coloured stuff.

So much going on in my brain right now... this challenge is really helping me get inspired, it's about time!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! So cute and cozy. LOVE the cat fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! i wished i knew how to sew knit. i have 3 boys and can't sew knit~
    (are you taking pre-orders???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, also, love love the cat fabric. I only ever seem to find really little pieces of fabric like that. Lucky lass!
    Lcuky kiddies too.. those are some pretty sweet threads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)